Services provided by the system
1-Services provided by the system for the manager:
- Center monitoring for every single detail anywhere internet access is available (receptionist – clinics – pharmacy – lab – warehouse – patients).
- Flexibility in adding unlimited number of clinics.
- Specifying the number of medical diagnosiss done by every clinic on a specific date.
- Access to medicines and materials inventory at the warehouse and the center’s needed supplies, consumables and others.
- Access to medicines in the pharmacy and see the available quantities.
- Get detailed reports for all departments.
- Get detailed reports on the performance of all members of the Centre.
- Get detailed reports for all patients by regions to assist in the decision opening a new center.
2-Services provided by the system for the doctor:
- See previous bookings and daily appointments anywhere internet access is available.
- See the patient’s details before the medical diagnosis.
- Get a detailed report on the number of patients were spotted permanently or for a specific date.
- A list of the names and details of all types of medicines available in the country.
- Easy and accessible archiving of the medical condition
(genetic diseases – allergies – vaccinations).
- Archive the medicine given to each patient and responsiveness.
- Archive test results performed for each patient.
3-Services provided by the system for the receptionist:
- See dates for bookings made online.
- Finding any patient’s name has a previous visit by searching for (ID – name).
- Finding daily bookings for each clinic.
- Easy bookings organization for every physician.
- A list of patients’ phone numbers for contacting with them to
let them know all new about the center.
- A list of physicians’ phone numbers for emergency contact.
4-Services provided by the system for the patient:
- Online previous booking through a user name and password obtained on his first visit to the center.
- See the table of competences in the Center and its doctors-time.
- See his entire document file (diagnosis – medicines – lab tests).
- Medical file printing access when needed.
5-Services provided by the system for the laboratory technician:
- A full list of global lab tests names.
- Possibility of adding new lab test if not available in the main menu.
- Organizing daily-required lab work.
- Organizing lab tests submitting dates.
6-Services provided by the system for the pharmacist:
- Detailed list of available medicines.
- Know contents of the pharmacy permanently.
- Be notified when there is a shortage of a certain medicine.
7-Services provided by the system for the store keeper:
- Detailed inventory for the warehouse stockings (Assets – equipment – listed medicines – materials – consumables).
- Find out the shortages in the pharmacy on a daily basis to work on compensation.